PLUS 1 Homes Introduces the Getaway Pad (540 sq ft) This is the ultimate getaway pad, with an external staircase that leads up to an entertainment area on the rooftop. The rooftop entertainment space has an open area of 453.54 sq ft with an extra area for an option to have a bathroom, sink, and BBQ (which can be secured). The lower level has a living area with space for a small kitchen along the wall. It has 1 bedroom with a closet and full-size bathroom. *Staircase not included, but can be purchased from The Home Depot.
*There are no finishes included with the steel frame kit.
*See floor plans and photos
Cost and Time Efficient: Our steel home kits are delivered free to any location in the mainland of the USA (in most cases). With pre-assembled steel panels, it can be erected in less than a week, with assistance from some handy friends.
The Benefits of Steel Framing:
The PLUS 1 Home Steel Kit provides maximum strength and durability ensuring your investment lasts for generations. All our steel frames are manufactured using pure G90 galvanized USA steel.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Fabrication and manufacturing process that promotes efficiency in installation
- Steel framing that is 100% termite and borer proof
- Steel won’t shrink, twist or warp
- Steel won’t ignite or combust in a house fire
- Service holes in framing make it easier for trades to run cables and pipes
- Steel is also fire resistant.
- Steel is also recyclable, supporting the environment.
- Steel provides durability and flexibility in structural design.
- Steel is corrosion-resistant, does not rot, buckle, or splinter
*You can finish your project with a wide range of design materials SEPARATE FROM THIS FRAME KIT.
Included in Your Purchase: When you purchase a PLUS 1 steel home kit, you receive the following:
- Delivery to your location (in most cases at no extra charge)
- Stamped certificate by a professional engineer and calculations that meet your location’s building codes
- Architectural prelim construction plans
- The pre-assembled numbered panels and the brackets/fittings
- Assembly instructions
*Please note that any permits required for your home are not included in your purchase.
We offer services to help YOU with as little or as much of the building project as YOU need.
Our Pre-Construction team focuses on the intricacies needed to ensure your home can be built with efficiency and quality. Contact us for more information.
Other Features Available: The design and model in the display showcase a concrete slab foundation. However, PLUS 1 home kits offer several other options ranging from flooring systems to deck/porch variations, crawl space, and basement-type foundations with engineer assistance and manufacturing for stilts. Please read the FAQs for more information.