PLUS 1 Home Kits introduces the Phoenix Personal Luxury Space, architecturally designed to provide extra space outside of your home for personal use. This Pre-assembled Framing Kit is designed for easy assembly on your own concrete slab.
This model is designed to be constructed on a concrete slab with no deck option, the deck and flooring system is an upgrade option.
*There are no finishes included with the steel frame kit.
Cost and Time Efficient: Our steel home kits are delivered to any location in the mainland of the USA (in most cases). Our pre-assembled steel panels (which include walls, ceiling & roof) include detailed step-by-step instructions, are easy to construct, and save time and cuts labor costs.
The Benefits of Steel Framing:
The PLUS 1 Home Steel Kit provides maximum strength and durability ensuring your investment lasts for generations. All our steel frames are manufactured using pure G90 galvanized USA steel.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Fabrication and manufacturing process that promotes efficiency for installation
- Steel framing that is 100% termite and borer proof
- Steel won’t shrink, twist or warp
- Steel won’t ignite or combust in a house fire
- Service holes in framing make it easier for trades to run cables and pipes
- Steel is also fire resistant.
- Steel is also recyclable, supporting the environment.
- Steel provides durability and flexibility in structural design.
- Steel is corrosion resistant, does not rot, buckle, or splinter
*You can finish your project with a wide range of design materials SEPARATE FROM THIS FRAME KIT.
“A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” ~George Moore
Included in Your Purchase: When you purchase a PLUS 1 steel home kit, you receive the following:
- Stamped certificate by a professional engineer and calculations that meet your location’s building codes
- Architectural prelim construction plans
- The pre-assembled numbered panels and the brackets/fittings
- Assembly instructions
*Please note that any permits required for your home are not included in your purchase.
Other Features Available: Please read the FAQs for more information and to CONTACT US.
We offer services to help YOU with as little or as much of the building project as YOU need.
Our Pre-Construction team focuses on the intricacies needed to ensure your home can be built with efficiency and quality. Contact us for more information.
Our Construction & Build team helps to determine the materials necessary to build each project, along with working with the Client to ensure the quality and look they deserve. This includes material take off, research of product availability, and determining cost per square foot to build. We work as consultants to each Client in the hiring of direct contractors to build each project. This allows our Clients to benefit from our extensive experience and ensures the quality of construction and timeline management.
Other Features Available: The design and model in the display showcase a concrete slab foundation. However, PLUS 1 home kits offer several other options ranging from flooring systems to deck/porch variations, crawl space, and basement-type foundations with engineer assistance and manufacturing for stilts. Please read the FAQs for more information.