Plus 1 Home Kits’ Campion 2 BD, 2 BA 1003.20 sq ft Frame Kit is designed with an open living arrangement which includes the living room, dining space, kitchen, and a 3/4 bathroom. This space totals 570.9 square feet. The first bedroom is 169 square feet while the second bedroom (with a bathroom) is 263.33 square feet. We’re enthused about this frame kit and the potential it has to be a dream home for an active family.
One of the beautiful features of our homes is the ability to expand by building on with your choice of any of the other frame kits we have available. We also offer modifications and upgrades to suit your style and vision. The extra outdoor space can be used as a multi-purpose section that comes in handy for entertaining guests or constructing another level that can act as a garage, game, music, sports room, or for other entertainment purposes.
Please Note: This listing only includes the Steel Stud Frame and NO ADDITIONAL MATERIALS. The finished renderings are intended to give you an idea of what your Steel Stud Frame can look like
after it has been constructed using both labor and materials.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
● Preliminary Plans
● Assembly Hardware
● Assembly Instructions
● Panelized Steel Framing (lumber framing package alternative)
● Stamped Structural Engineering Calculation Plans (to local building codes)
*Plus 1 Home Kits’ are made to order. There are NO RETURNS once the order is received.
After completing your purchase, a representative from Plus 1 will contact you to discuss the product
and answer any questions you may have. During your conversation with the representative, please
request the Rough Dry In Take-Off List. It is important to note that this list utilizes a rough material
breakdown of costs; therefore, customized materials such as cabinets, tile, countertops, etc. are
NOT included in this list.
● Alternative to a traditional lumber framing package for construction projects.
● Panelized framing involves assembling a house’s framing components in the factory, such as
wall, floor, and roof trusses, and screwing them into panels.
● Pre-punched access holes for easy installation of electrical wiring and plumbing fixtures,
ensuring a hassle-free assembly of rough construction finishes.
● Reduces on-site cutting and stud assembly, making it an efficient option for your construction
● PLUS 1 Home Kits’ are architecturally designed to be constructed on your concrete slab
● If you have an existing foundation, crawl space, or basement, we strongly recommend that
you contact Plus 1 directly before purchasing a frame. This will allow our team to provide the
necessary hardware based on your foundation type. *See Brochure for Plus 1 contact
● Frame Kits are made to order and designed by an architect and approved by a professional
engineer to meet your location’s building codes and zoning requirements.
● Our steel frame kits are engineered to withstand harsh climates such as cyclones and
hurricanes, making them a reliable choice.
● The Preliminary Plans are not designed to be used for construction.
● Plus 1 Home Kits can be utilized as a Single-Family Residence (SFR) or an Accessory
Dwelling Unit (ADU)
● Your city may require a stamped set of MEP plans for permit approval. MEP plans are NOT
included in your purchase.
● Please download the preliminary plans from this listing’s “Additional Resources” section and
take them to your city for review. Please contact us if any corrections are needed so our
team can make the corrections according to your city’s requirements.
● If you require architectural detailing or foundation engineering assistance, please contact
us to discuss these additional services.
Visit our website or contact us to discover how our Pre-Construction Research Report (PCRR) can
assist you in differentiating between soft and hard costs before purchasing a home kit from Plus 1.
Our Panelized Steel Stud Frames are designed to resist termites, mold, rodents, and bugs, while
also being fire-resistant. With these features, you can rest assured that your home will be durable
and reliable for years to come. Choose sustainability and peace of mind with Plus 1 Home Kits.