PLUS 1 Home Kits introduces the Seattle Personal Luxury Space, architecturally designed to provide extra space outside of your home for personal use. The Seattle measures 20ft W. x 10ft D. offering 200 sq. ft. of total open inside area. This PLUS 1 home kit is designed with a bedroom and bathroom, the coolest backyard college pad.
This model is designed to be constructed on a concrete slab with no deck option, the deck and flooring system is an upgrade option.
*There are no finishes included with the steel frame kit.
The Benefits of Steel Framing:
The PLUS 1 Home Steel Kit provides maximum strength and durability ensuring your investment lasts for generations. All our steel frames are manufactured using pure G90 galvanized USA steel.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Fabrication and manufacturing process that promotes efficiency in installation
- Steel framing that is 100% termite and borer proof
- Steel won’t shrink, twist or warp
- Steel won’t ignite or combust in a house fire
- Service holes in framing make it easier for trades to run cables and pipes
- Steel is also fire resistant.
- Steel is also recyclable, supporting the environment.
- Steel provides durability and flexibility in structural design.
- Steel is corrosion resistant, does not rot, buckle, or splinter
*You can finish your project with a wide range of design materials SEPARATE FROM THIS FRAME KIT.
Included in Your Purchase: When you purchase a PLUS 1 steel home kit, you receive the following:
- Stamped certificate by a professional engineer and calculations that meet your location’s building codes
- Architectural prelim construction plans
- The pre-assembled numbered panels and the brackets/fittings
- Assembly instructions
*Please note that any permits required for your home are not included in your purchase.
Take-off List Provided: Due to variations in personal styles, the material and scope of work list can be provided at an extra cost. This estimate / materials list will help you to work out the cost of finishing your home. Simply take your list to your home builder store and their helpful customer service team will provide you a more accurate price for you based on your location and personal requirements.